Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rocky Restart

- I had a good night. By some fluke chance I got to see Rocky Votolato play a show for me, Jessie and about 9 other people. It was incredible. He does a great live show, especially when hes standing a couple feet in front of you asking what you want him to play. Just incredible. Anyone who used to read my blog can understand how exciting this is to me.

- I was reading back on some of my old blog entries earlier tonight. I seemed to have it so much better together back then. Still, I was also a lot more naive back then and had a ton less responsibilities, but I seemed to have a better perspective on things than I do now.

- I'm going to try and make a commitment to myself to update this at least once a week going foward. I think putting things in writing helps me put them in perspective. I've complained quite a bit about how things have been since I graduated and taking a step back will no doubt show me all I have to be thankful for.

- So there it is. Hold me accountable if you like. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home