Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Early November and Moving

- One thing after another. Taking punch after punch. I'm still standing though and I'm proud of that. It was nice hearing from my mom about how life was for her and my dad when they were my age. Sometimes that's how life is but look at them now. They've made it. They're balanced, wealthy, grounded, and successful people. But more than anything I see them as wise. They know whats important, what matters, how things work. Everytime I go to them for advice or just to talk I always walk away with things better in perspective than before which is something I used to take for granted.

- So I guess I'm feeling okay. When I look around my room I'm proud because no matter how tough things can be financially, I'm here and I'm on my one and its on my own ticket. My money puts a roof over my head and food in my belly. It won't be enough to last forever, but for now, I'm making it and thats good enough for now.

- Hanging in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home