Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lighthearted

- I'm sorry for the somewhat serious tone this blog has been picking up for awhile now. If you ever hang out with me you probably know I tend not to take things as seriously as my writing may make it seem. If anything my lack of seriousness gets me in trouble. I like to reiterate here every now and then that no one should ever really take any of this crap I spew to heart. My writing is more of an intellectual garbage can that I come to when I have useless thoughts I need to dump. In other words, if you really wanna know something about me, don't try digging through my garbage.

- Speaking of garbage, the Rockies really need to bench Manny Corpas for awhile until he relearns how to pitch. Being a Rockies fan has been a heartbreaking affair so far this season. Reverse a few major chokes and we could be sitting on one of the best records in the major leagues. Its alright though. I've found a new passion in baseball this year thats been a good light hearted distraction for me. Jeff and I went to the CSU-CU games yesterday and today and it was wonderful. The sun was shining and a breeze was blowing. We just sat there watching baseball, relaxing and talking about life and reminising on stories from a life growing up playing sports. And even better is that I've found the time to really brush up on my sunflower seed eating technique. I've can consistently handle two seeds at a time, cracked and spit, and next chance I get I'm going to give three a shot.

- Its gonna be a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home