Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moments

- I'm happy right now. I had a good week with my friends and a great weekend with Kimbre. These are the kind of moments that I tend to take advantage of as hard as I try not to. The kind of moments that haunt you when they're gone. If you saw me right now you probably couldn't tell that I'm actually in a good mood cause I've been napping all afternoon and I feel like I got hit by a bus but its all good. I'll wake up eventually.

- I'm really vulnerable right now and that scares the crap out of me. It wouldn't take much to shake my foundations and its not a position I'm used to. Typically I try and keep myself in spot where I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain so that if things turn bad I can cut and run. But either out of increased maturity or stupidity I just keep building my little tower higher and higher. The view keeps getting better but so does the potential fall.

- But you know what? If tragedy does enter my life and I lose it all I won't regret anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home