Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The People

- I feel safe again. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. I can be a creature of habits. My habits are comfortable and familiar and give me control, even if for just a little bit. They may hold me back from developing into who I really should be though. I've found the greatest things in my life have come from me living outside of my box for a time. Doing so has gotten me beat up and bruised a bit but its usually worth it. Its just a tiring thing to maintain all the time. This hypothetical box should begin to shift a little right? I should be finding a new box. Maybe not. I don't know.

- A week from now I'll be done with school. I can't wait. Dead week has, for better or worse, been a taste of summer so far with all the nice weather and free time to do what I want. Its really nice. Old Chicago's last night was a long time coming. We stayed later than we normally do, half cause Brittany and Julie were late and half cause we just lost track of time. Our favorite waiters Dan and Bryan even made fun of us being us past our bedtime. We hate them but adore them at the same time. Its fun being a regular there. It really helps in the sense of home here in Fort Collins.

- I've got something to look foward to every night this week. Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

on my "things to do before i go to jail for armed robbery" list:

632: make it into jay's blog.

check and check

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home