Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, June 02, 2008

Full Time Summer

- Summer is a beautiful thing. The idea that I've grown tired of college life and am ready to start looking for something a bit more substantial would have been deplorable to Jay from as recent as a year ago. But I'm getting there. I need to find a career that I can leave at work and be able to relax when I get home like I'm able to this summer. I'm not sure our society is going to grant me my wish. I don't think theres much worth doing that you can let go of completely when its finished but it can't hurt to look.

- I'm glad it wasn't a big deal to me. The fact that its not is another thing slightly younger Jay couldn't imagine but its good. Different for sure but I've changed and am changing a lot. Ships are sailing.

- Another full day of work tomorrow so goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home