Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Are you happy now?

I'll use the rubber on my shoes to erase all that I've done
And if I just keep adding miles and miles I can erase all I've done wrong
Some people write their novels with ink and a ball point pen
But I'll use the rubber on my shoes til the streets and rivers end
-
- Another great weekend. They seem to be becoming more frequent and more consistent. I never saw this coming, but I wouldn't trade it for hardly anything. Those times where I just lay there absorbed in my moment floor me and my normal overactive mind concedes to my happiness. Pure, simple, unadulterated, unevaluated happiness.
-
- I'll update soon I promise. I just need to get through finals first. I have things I want to talk about as soon as I can find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home