Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rock me like no other

- I'm such a sucker for a waltz one-three time in folk music. Some of the songs that I've fallen in love with recently are evidence of this like The Road by Matt the Electrician. On an unrelated song I also been loving songs about the open road. Its funny the effect music can have in stirring around a mood. Most of the music I listen to I connect to various events in my life when they spoke to me either by chance or on purpose.

- My summer's been interesting recently, really good but interesting. The people that have come into my weeks and weekends and the things that are happening to them give me interesting perspective on myself past and future.

- The month of July is approaching fast and its going to be busy to say the least. I often relate my life to driving an manual transmition. July, in this metaphor, will be a shift; up or down I don't know yet. Lets hope my clutch handles it smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home