Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunset over Colorado Springs

- Zoom. Just like that July is almost over. I got back to Aurora from Ardmore, OK where I spent about ten days with Kimbre and her family for her brothers wedding. I'll spend about a day down here then head back up to Fort Collins to get my apartment all aranged. After that is work and blah blah blah. Lots of stuff. Its been a whirlwind of a month but its been good. I ended up getting to go to the Rocky Votolato concert in exchange for about 6 hours of sleep but it was worth every second. He was everything I hoped and more and I walked away with a signed vinyl and and experience I'll cherish for a good while.

- I planned on this being a detailed blog about all thats gone on but I'm aproaching 22 straight hours awake after a rough nights sleep so it may just have to wait till I have time to write it down in the physical notebook. I'm really happy though. My life's still good and I still have a ton to look foward to. Still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home