Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mid November Already

- I thrive on feedback. Its hard to right the course of your life without it. I've decided this is the source of all my frustrations with my job and the backdrop for that nasty feeling that plagues disappointments and causes concerns. If I just hang in there it'll all be alright. In about two months I'll have more feedback from more places than I know what to do with, but until then I've got to keep myself diligent and focused. All that said I think I'm doing alright about it.

- Somethings up with me and I know I have something to say but I just can't figure out what it is. I keep second guessing everything and expecting so much for myself and my future. I even second guess whether or not this is a problem. Since when have I set the bar for myself so unachievabley high? And why have I been doing it? Maybe it'll end up paying off but for now the grey hairs its giving me are just not worth it. Maybe that'll be my project this week. Adjusting my perspective. Starting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home