Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, March 25, 2005

As Romantic as Monday Morning

- I love comming home in the middle of the school day. Taking a nap when everyone else is taking tests is a beautiful thing. I got the title of this entry from an AP prompt I read in English about an hour ago because it kind of stuck with me. Its an excelent analogy and I think I'm going to add it to my repetuar. I think its the mediocre times in life that makes the rest of them so beautiful and I can be thankful for them too.

- Most of my friends are going out of town either on college visits, family reunions, or family vacations. Thats cool. I'm content to have a relaxed spring break and my boys are still in town so we'll get a chance to hang out and do the lazy crap we used to do. It kind of sucks having Cliff up in college because we were always hangin out and filling time over breaks like this, but at least I get to see him on the weekends. I think we get along so because we relate on a lot of the issues of life. Its going to be nice having time to jam with the band over the break. We don't get to do much jamming recently because our plans always seem to fall through, but a whole week off doesn't offer them as much opportunity to do so.

- Well, thats all for now. I'm going to go take advantage of that nap I was bragging about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

The art of napping after school is something I have recently perfected. Ah, enjoy it.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home