Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quiet obscurity

Hey blog,

I've missed you. Or rather have I missed the free time I had to wax incoherently in you. Simpler times. Things worked out well for me since I last posted. I'm proud of the things I've built for myself over the last couple years. It's hard for me to be thankful when times are tough but I would but much less happy if things didn't work out as smoothly as they did.

Just reading back over my last few entries before I quit, I realize I'm glad for the the times I did post. Nobody understands myself quite as well as myself for obvious reasons and it helps to see some continuity in my life. I keep meaning to get back into writing for the sake of it. It's hard to do when I spend the rest of the day writing for work to work up the desire but not sorting out my thoughts before I go to bed has not been healthy and I've had some trouble sleeping lately. That being said, it'll be good for me to start unloading again. This time maybe it'll be in a little more obscurity than it used to be for better and worse but probably mostly better.

So there it is. I'm getting married in a few days and I'm not sure if there is anything I've been so excited for on such a genuine level. This is my life and day by day it builds upon itself, sometimes without me even noticing.

That is one of my more terrifying thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home