Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The way it shoulda been.

- Its real nice being able to get together with all the guys and just hang out. Two intense games of Risk Friday night followed by Wendy's and some good movie watching. Jacob, Jared, and Jordan went home at various times to the comforts of thier own beds but me, Brandon, and Cliff roughed it out at Cliffs house sleepin on the floor in his empty room. I forgot how much fun it was just chattin it up about life but the three of us just sat there and just talked about everything and anything until what must of been 4 in the morning when we finally turned out the lights and went to sleep. I slept there until about noon when I came home. Watched a lil basketball and took a nap until about 5 when they woke me up again to head on down to the rec center. We played some basketball and I rolled on my ankle again. Its swelling up again but it doesn't hurt so I d0n't think I did much more than agravating it. We then headed over to Brandon's for some pool and more chill time. We got an intense game of Madden going with me and Jared representing the Eagles against Brandon and Cliff as the Patriots. In an overtime thriller me and Jared triumphed. Too bad the same couldn't be said for the real super bowl.

- Easter Sunday tommorow morning which is usually packed. Its the first one in the new sanctuary so I'm curious to see how packed its going to be. It feels good to be on Spring break knowing I've got some sweet sweet rest in front of me as well as fun packed days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home