Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ugg...

- Its been a slow spring break so far. I've been working a lot. In a matter of days I went from dead broke to a couple of hundred dollars rich with my mega tax refunds and lawn aeration raking in cash. Its wierd for me having so much money because I've been near penniless for about 3 months. I'm doing my best not to spend too much of it and have limited my spending to new guitar stings and some gas.

- Other than work I haven't been doing a heck of a lot. Everyone's out of town and I don't have anything to do. Its noisy and boring ar0und my house. I don't think it'd be so bad if I made more of an effort but my lingering cold makes it hard for me to get any sleep at night so I don't have any energy to just get up and call someone and go do something. I know I know. "Winners make plays, Jay, Whiners make excuses." Man, I lost track of what I was talking about. I can't focus. I write more when Jenna and her friends are finished playing thier screaming games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home