Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, April 04, 2005

Indiscriminantly Disconcerned

- As far as Mondays go this has been an excellent Monday. I've got my sites set on graduation now. School is suffering as a result but I'm not concerned. So I forget an assignment or two, sue me.

- Anyway, school wasn't so unbearable today. Euro was long because Benegar is getting longwinded and figures 4th quarter seniors are going to listen to picture free monotonous lectures for an hour and a half. Me, Tim, and Scott sat there and doodled all class. My favorite was a detailed mural of Stalin winning the nice guy award. Tim questioned the legitimacy of my award by showing me how Stalin was the only one who ever won it and pointing me to the pile of oppresed peasants he was standing on. What does he know, he just a ignorant liberal.

- Gym was stupid as always. I used to always love my gym classes, but this quarter it sucks. I'm in a class full of pothead Juniors that are to cool to play the games. Kinda takes takes the fun out of it. Crying shame I couldn't get into Aquatic Recreation. That class is so cool.

- Jazz was phenomonal. We have a Jazz festival comming up in two weeks and that means I gotta actually practice. One of the songs features me in literally a four minute trumpet solo followed by a 3 minute duet with Ryan the alto sax. Its such a cool song though. Its gonna be good times. I'm getting good at this improv solo thing. Its tough. I can certainly respect professional jazz musicians. Its truely genuine music.

- So after that I came home and went to work with my dad for three hours. I made 100 bucks. Thats 30 bucks an hour for those of you doing the math. I love money.

- I still had a strange amount of energy though and I went out and played Basketball with Glenn and Evan. I haven't been able to goof around with them in a long time and it was fun. The energy level eventually was depleted though and I headed home to catch Illinios and North Carolina play for the national championship. Its halftime right now and North Carolina is running away with it. Good for them. I'm sick of Illinios winning all the time. It'd suck for them if they weren't able to cap of a perfect season with a championship.

- Well, thats my day in a nutshell minus the details of my trips to the restroom. Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home